Advancing Clinical Research International Fellowships at Queensland
The University of Queensland is granting an advancing clinical research international Fellowships at Australia, to recognize the academic achievements of students, for its 2021|2022 academic session.
Brilliant international student who wants to embark on Queensland Advancing Clinical Research International Fellowship can now apply for its 2021|2022 award. The best chance for overseas students in Australia.
The University of Queensland, been founded in 1909, is a public research university based mainly in Brisbane, (Queensland’s capital city). It offers a broad variety of degree programs to students. Students at UQ will have the chance to research with some of the world’s top academics. UQ has a global reputation for bringing about change by delivering information management for an enhanced globe. UQ will provide a bursary prize of up to $100,000 to the most qualified international students in Australia. So hurry, the deadline will be on the 26th of March, 2021.
Brief Description on Advancing Clinical Research International Fellowships at Queensland
- The organizer of the program is University of Queensland
- Course Level: Research fellowships
- Award: Up to $100,000
- The mode of application is Online
- Department: NA
- Nationality: International and home
- Number of Awards: NA
- The award can be taken in Australia
Eligibility on Advancing Clinical Research International Fellowships at Queensland
- Applications are accepted from around the world (worldwide.
- To ensure a successful application, applicants must meet all the required or given criteria stated
- Applicants must hold a remunerated meeting in a clinically related role with the Queensland Health facility or other publicly funded medical facilities (minimum fellowship 20% FTE).
- Must still be working, at behaviour research in Queensland for the period of the fellowship.
How to Apply Advancing Clinical Research International Fellowships at Queensland
- In order to apply for this opening, applicants will have to take admission to a research fellowship at the university. Then, applicants can now apply online.
- Applicants will need to submit an Academic CV, transcripts, and copy of a passport, academic certificate.
- Before taking admission into the academic, students will have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Language Requirement: • Applicants should ensure that they are well fluent in English, if not; Applicants will have to provide evidence of their English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests.
To apply, click here
Don’t forget to bookmark this page
For more, click here