Alex ekwueme federal University School of Nursing Admission Form 2021/2022
Alex Ekwueme Federal University School of Nursing admission form 2021/2022 is out to see how to apply and the requirements for the AEFUTHA School of Nursing Admission Form below.
This is to enlighten the public that Alex ekwueme federal University School of Nursing Admission Form is out for the 2021/2022 academic session is on sale. Interested applicants can now apply online.
Alex ekwueme federal University School of Nursing Admission Form Requirements
- Interested applicant should be not less than 16 years by July 2021
- Interested applicants should possess at least five (5) credits in O’level results inclusively, English, Mathematics, Chemistry, Physics, and Biology. Please note that NABTEB can only be combined with NABTEB.
- Interested applicant should present a colored print out of the examination photo card
HOW TO APPLY FOR AEFUTHA SCHOOL OF NURSING ADMISSION FORM
- Go to https://son.aefutha.gov.ng to generate an account with your complete name, email, telephone no, username, and password. However, you will not be able to log in, not after your account is been activated.
- Second Visit https://www.remita.net and look for Federal Teaching Hospital, Abakaliki (SONFETHA) admission form on the remita portal to generate a remita number using the GIFMIS CODE: 1000030435
- Then proceed to any commercial bank with the Remita generated number to make payment of the specific amount given or simply pay on the remita platform using a debit card. Don’t forget to obtain an e-receipt or teller at the bank or on remita platform for it will be uploaded during the registration
- Send proof of remita payments through Whatsapp to 09055425858 or 08169634390 or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. After confirmation of receipt, the account created in step 1 above will be activated and notification will be sent to your email or telephone number.
- Lastly, proceed to https://www.son.aefutha.gov.ng to log in, complete your registration and print out a colored copy of an examination photo card that will be presented at the Examination Venue
- Sales of form start on the 8th of February 2021 and end on the 18th of June 2021. While exam will be healed on the 19th of June 2021. Exam venue is at SONAEFUTHA 1 premises, time: 8:00 am
Please don’t forget to share
for more info click here