Amazon remains the largest and most used shopping online site and marketplace, open for businesses and allow users to buy and sell products online.
To visit amazon, you can go through the website via www.amazon.com, to add to it, amazon online store and marketplace launched the app for easy and direct access.
This app can be installed via mobile devices of individual users; this is made for easy and convenient shopping experience.
What is The Function of Amazon App on Device?
With the Amazon App, you have the full liberty to gain access to the online store and marketplace at ease.
You can get the app installed in your mobile device, with that, you will be able to shop and purchase products online like, clothing, jewelry, movies,
videos, buy furniture, electronic devices refrigerators, accessories like earphones, headphones, e.t.c.
Using this app, you are not just allowed to buy products, but you are also allowed to recharge your mobile phone and pay bills.
For you to gain full access to the app, you must use your Amazon account information by so doing, you need to generate an account.
If you do not have an account you can create one, immediately you create the account you can now download Amazon app on your device, you can log in using your Amazon account details as well.
How to Download the Amazon App
Lets see how to get this app installed to your device, downloading this app totally not hard and you can do at your continent it does not cost a thing.
In as much is free, you will definitely need an active internet connection, and mobile data.
Download the Amazon App On iOS Devices
- If you are using IOS devices, go to your Apple app store.
- Once you are there, click on the search icon and type in “App Amazon”.
- Once you have seen the app, click on “GET”.
- Once you are done with the download process, Open the app and get started.
Download the Amazon App On Android Devices
- Go to your Google Play Store on your device.
- At the top of the page, type in “App Amazon” to search.
- Once the result pops out, Click on the Amazon app.
- Then click on “Install” button.
- Click on Accept and let the download begin.
- After all, open the app and get started.
How to Create an Amazon Account
If you want to create an account on amazon, follow the simple guide to do that;
- Visit amazon.com and click on “My Account”.
- In the drop-down menu displayed on your screen, click on “New customer? Start Here”.
- After that, fill in the application form on the next page
- Enter your valid and active email address, then enter your mobile phone number and provide a password that can be easily remembered by you.
- Finally, click on “Create Account”.
How to Personalize Your Amazon Account
personalizing your account is done after the creation of account have been done; and here is how to do it
- At the platform on your dashboard, seen at the top right side of the page, click on “Account & Lists”
- Click on “My Account” in the drop-down menu displayed
- On the next page, you will see a list of options, click on “Payment Options”.
- On the next page, add your credit card by entering the details of the card.
- You are also to add the address in which the items will be shipped to you. On your account dashboard, click on “Account & Lists”
- In the drop-down menu, select “My Account”.
- Right on the next page, click on “Your Addresses”.
- Click on “Add Address” and fill in the form with your address details.
- Again,click on Add Address when you are done.
Amazon Account Login
As you have created your Amazon account, here’s how to log in to your account.
- Once you visit Amazon page on amazon.com.
- Type in your email address and password on the space provided.
- Then click on Log In and start using your account.