Candriam Scholarships at Maastricht University for EU and EEA Students, Netherlands
Wonderful opportunity to outstanding EU and EEA students, who wish to study abroad, Maastricht University is giving Candriam Scholarships to brilliant EU and EEA student who wise to study at Maastricht University, Netherlands.
Candriam is gladly welcoming astounding and commendable candidates to study in the Netherlands with the help of the Candriam Scholarships. The main purpose of this scholarship is to experience the Problem-Based Learning educational model at Maastricht University. Hurry, the Candriam Scholarships deadline is on the 1st of May, 2021.
Maastricht University, been established in 1976, is the second youngest of the thirteen Dutch universities, based in Maastricht, Netherlands. It was at 88th place in the Times Higher Education World Ranking and 4th among Young Universities in 2016. In the midst of others, the university’s master’s programme in International Business is ranked 25, being in the top 25 of the best business programmes internationally as per the Economic Times.
Maastricht University aim is to educate and guild sophomores, professionals, and bachelors, to function effectively and conscientiously in international business and economics careers and generate thoughts that encourage scientific economics and management awareness and practice.
Well below are brief Descriptions of Candriam Scholarships at Maastricht University
- The Application Deadline is on the 1st of May, 2021.
- Maastricht University and Candriam are the organizers of this Candriam scholarship program.
- Department: Not Announced
- Course Levels are Bachelors and Masters Degree
- Maastricht University and Candriam Award price is Up to €14,168
- Number of Awards: Not Announced
- The mode of application is Online
- The application is world-wide (International)
- The award is been taken in the Netherlands
Eligibility on Candriam Scholarships at Maastricht University
- Eligible Countries are EU/EEA
- Eligible Course or Subjects are Bachelor’s degree in Economics and Business Economics, or International Business and Masters Degree in Sustainability Science, Policy and Society, International Business- Sustainable Finance, International Business – Entrepreneurship & Business Development, or Economics and Strategy in Emerging Markets at the university.
- To be considered for the grant, the applicants must have the following given requirements
- Must have applied for one of the eligible degree course;
- should be classified as the nationals of EU/EEA, Switzerland or Suriname;
- should be recognized as a first-generation student only.
How to Apply for Candriam Scholarships at Maastricht University
- Candidates will have to take admission at the university first before they can apply for the studentship through their online portal.
- Aspirants need to submit a copy of the following state below:
- Letter of motivation
- Curriculum vitae (CV)
- A letter of orientation from an educational institution or an employer in your residence country.
- Admission Requirements: Scholars holding an offer letter for their degree with unique curricular criteria and must be meeting the requirements of the eligibility at the university.
- Candidate, you have to show that their English language skills are high enough to succeed in your studies.
To apply click here
For reference use, don’t forget to bookmark this page.
For more click here.