Are you a lover of Facebook and at the same time wants to create an event then this article is for somebody like you. We will help enlighten you on how to create Facebook Event and also make it work. First and foremost, I want you to know what Facebook event stand or what it represents.
Facebook event is created temporarily for events that are coming up such as parties, social gatherings etc. this is done such that other people on Facebook can view and possibly invite them to that platform. It is possible to create an event on the desktop version and mobile version of Facebook. Now we are going to base our discussion on how to create and at the same time edit Facebook event.
How to Create Facebook Event
Most users have been asking this question over and over again. How do I create an event on my own? Below is how you can create a Facebook Event. This is when you want to create an event that is private or public:
- In the left menu of your news feed, there you will see events icon. Click on the Events icon you see.
- Click on + Create Event icon just for the upcoming event which is on the left side.
- There you will see a private or public event. Click to choose any of them. If it is a public event you want to create. You can set the page in a way that you will be the manager. The privacy settings cannot be changed immediately you finished creating the event.
- Space is given, go ahead and fill in the event name, the location, details and the time it is going to take place.
If it is a public event you are creating. It is possible to include multiple times and dates. For your event, you can select a category for it. You can include keywords concerning your event. For your event, you can add a link to a ticketing website. Lastly, you can click on create to complete the process. After that, you will be referred straight to your event and there you can upload photos, videos, add a cover photo, invite friends, you can share posts and at the same time edit the details of the event.
How is it Possible for Me to Invite People to My Event
This can only be possible if you are the host of the event. That is when it is possible for you to invite a friend to the event. If you are the one who created the event, then you can be listed as a host.
What You Need To Do To Invite People To An Already Created Event That Is Private
- First of all, visit the event.
- Below the cover photo, you will see the invite, just click it.
- Go ahead and click Choose Friends or you can invite by Email or Text.
- Here you can search for the friends, select them and send them invites.
- What you need to do to invite people to an already created event that is public:
- Visit the event.
- Below the cover photo or at the top right, you can click share.
- Go ahead and click Invite Friends.
Lastly, search and select the friends you want to invite, then you can click Send Invites. For the fact that you the host of the event. You can choose different privacy settings for the people that can see, join or who can also invite people to your event.
How to Edit Facebook Event
How one can delete or cancel his or her event on Facebook. This is very simple, what you need to do is click edit at the right top of the event you created. Then you can click Cancel Event. There you can select either Cancel Event or Delete Event. Now you can click Confirm. After then bear it in mind that a notification will be forwarded to everyone who you invited to your event who is still in the group.
I want you to know that when you cancel an event, it will not be possible for you to change anything on it but people can still post on it. When you delete an event, you should know everything will wipe off and nobody will be able to post anything there.