The dark mode on Instagram is one of the most astonishing features of the Instagram app. Instagram has been trying there best on how to meet up to their user’s needs, behold they came out with their overwhelming dark mode feature, imagine having night time during the day on your phone, not only that Instagram dark mode on helps to restrain the eyes from direct exposure to excess light from your phone, but also saves your phones battery life by prolonging its life duration.
How Does Dark Mode Works on Instagram
Instagram being among the topmost used social media platforms in the world, it’s the company’s responsibility to provide the best for its users, by that I mean upgrading their app to the latest (trending) feature. Well, it turns out, you can only enable dark mode from your phone settings.
Below is the information provided for you on how to turn on dark mode?
Dark Mode for iOS (Apple users )
- Ensure, your iOS version is up to date (latest version iOS 13 or Apple 13)
- Download and install the latest Instagram updates
- Go to your device setting click on “display & brightness”
- You will see “Dark Mode” Click on it, then you have your dark mode installed right into your Instagram
Dark Mode For Android
- For Android users, you’ll need Android version 10 and above
- Go into Settings “Display” and tap “Advanced”
- Select “Dark” from the “Device theme menu”
- Startup Instagram and begin to enjoy the app
to continue with this setup click here
Well don’t forget to bookmark this page for future purpose and also share this post, there few buttons below for that (Just One Tap), there is all ways love in sharing
For more click here