Today Facebook announced it is offering $100M in cash grants and Facebook ad credits to up to 30,000 eligible small businesses experiencing challenges from COVID-19.
Learn how your business can apply to the Facebook Small Business Grants Program.
Supporting Businesses Through COVID-19 Closures
MobileMonkey is committed to providing resources and support to help businesses like yours expand business online and stay connected to your customers.
We’ve designed this resource hub to help ease costs of critical marketing tools, training and advertising.
Free Facebook Ads Training to Grow Your Business from Home
MobileMonkey has created a free online video training to help you master Facebook Ads during home-quarantine.
We’re giving away our all-time best-selling summit series, the Facebook Ads Virtual Summit, with lessons by the world’s top Facebook ads experts including:
- Larry Kim’s 7 Craziest Hacks for Facebook Ads in 2020
- 12 Facebook Ad Bot Recipes You Can Use Today [Virginia Nussey at MobileMonkey]
- Facebook Video Ads: What Is Working Now [Andrea Vahl, Author of Facebook Marketing All-in-One for Dummies]
- How to Target Audiences on Facebook Like a Pro [Bob Sparkins at Leadpages]
- Advanced Facebook Ad Ecommerce Strategies [Susan Wenograd at aimclear]
Start the Facebook Ads Virtual Summit for free, on-demand now or any time.
Free Tools to Stay Connected with Customers
Now is the time to be available to your customers via online communication channels.
Claim your We’re In This Together Free Forever edition of MobileMonkey.
The new Free Forever edition includes all the tools your business needs to start automatically chatting with prospects and customers in the messaging apps they already use:
- Chat with customers in real-time
- Chat in Facebook Messenger and native webchat
- Advanced customer support chat management
- Facebook lead generation and lead capture tools
- Unlimited contacts
Claim your We’re In This Together Free Forever edition to stay connected with customers in real-time chat and text.
MobileMonkey is also offering free 1:1 strategy sessions to PRO, Unicorn and Team plan subscribers to get personal support integrating messaging into customer communications.
How to Apply for Facebook Small Business Grants Program
Businesses eligible for the Facebook business grant can apply in 3 steps:
- Step 1: Businesses located in an active grant distribution metro can begin the grant application.
- Step 2: Submit one of the official proof of business documents.
- Step 3: Describe how your businesses will use the grant to help your community.
Who is eligible for the Facebook business grant program and free Facebook ad credits?
Facebook will accept up to 30,000 eligible small businesses in more than 30 countries to receive the grant. To be eligible to apply, a business must meet these requirements:
- Be a for-profit company
- Have between 2 and 50 employees
- Have been in business for over a year
- Have experienced challenges from COVID-19
- Be in or near a location where Facebook operates
Learn more about the Facebook business grant and how to apply here.