Free Tuition undergraduate scholarship for Jamb candidates 2020 is a golden opportunity been offered to interested brilliant jamb candidates.
Stanbic IBTC Bank is initiating this privilege in continuance with their goals and dreams of supporting and inspiring youths through this scholarship scheme and many other activities their have been using to better the life of youths and reduce the rate of poverty, illiteracy and joblessness through activities like Higher Institution Football League (HIFL), Youth Leadership series (YLS) and many other organisations.
Free Tuition undergraduate scholarship orgainzied by stanbic bank for Jamb candidates 2020; now accepts applications from students who wrote the 2020 Unified Tertiary Matriculation Examinations(UTME) organised And conducted by Jamb for its 2020 University Scholarship. The purpose of this scholarship programme is to inspire and motivate students to study and work harder and attain the highest educational excellence amongst Nigeria undergraduates.
Free Tuition undergraduate scholarship for Jamb candidates 2020 is available for students who just got admission into one of the Nigeria federal or state Universities and a 2020 Jamb candidate. The time limit or closing date for the submission of applications for the Stanbic IBTC bank scholarship for Jamb candidates 2020 is on 24th October, 2020.
ELIGIBILITY FOR THE Free Tuition undergraduate scholarship by STANBIC IBTC BANK SCHOLARSHIP FOR JAMB CANDIDATES 2020
To qualify for the Scholarship scheme, you must:
- Be a Nigeria citizen or residing in Nigeria.
- Be a 2020 unified Tertiary Matriculation Examination (UTME) candidate conducted by the Joint Admission and Matriculation Board (JAMB).
- Score 200 and above in JAMB.
- Have already gotten admission, enrolled and completed all payments and formalities in one of the federal or state University with appropriate evidence.
Stanbic IBTC bank scholarship for Jamb candidates 2020 will be awarded to 100 candidates from the 36 states of the federation and FCT with the minimum of 2 students per State and the Scholarship will be offered on a first come, first serve basis until the 100 required slots are given.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR THE STANBIC IBTC BANK SCHOLARSHIP FOR JAMB CANDIDATES 2020.
- Age limit is 18 years and your parents or guardians must read and consent to these terms and conditions.
- The Scholarship application date starts on 1st September, 2020 and closes on 24th October, 2020. No applications will be accepted after the expiry date of the scholarship.
- The Stanbic IBTC Bank Scholarship for Jamb Candidates 2020 is not sponsored or associated with any social medis platform such as facebook, Linkedln, Instagram or Twitter.
- By applying for the Stanbic IBTC Bank Scholarship for Jamb Candidates 2020, you agree wholly to abide by all the rules and regulations which are final and irrevocable on all the applicants.
- Successful applicants will only be contact with the email address they provided if it is valid.
ACCEPTANCE OF THE STANBIC IBTC BANK SCHOLARSHIP FOR JAMB CANDIDATES 2020
Upon winning the scholarship, successful applicants must understand and consent to the terms and policies related to the scholarship scheme which was sent to their email in full. By accepting the scholarship, it proves that you have understood and agree to act in accordance to all the terms and conditions.
- Successful students will get an email notification to confirm the result of their submitted applications, and they will be contact through the active email address they present.
- Details of the scholarship benefits, payment timing and other necessary information required will be email to you from the authorized email of Stanbic IBTC Bank.
- Successful candidates will receive other documents and forms which they will be asked to fill, sign and return, which signify their acceptance of all the terms and policies mentioned therein.
- Students who won the scholarship scheme but delayed in accepting the offer within the time specified in the email will result to the scholarship been cancelled and the candidate been disqualified.
- Successful applicants will be requested to open an Education Trust account and also a personal account in Stanbic IBTC Bank for payment of the Scholarship fund.
- Successful candidates will be required to provide additional evidence which includes the admission letter from the admitting University.
If in any case the candidate does not wish to accept the Scholarship he or she has been offered, simply send an email (email@example.com.) to notify them. Also successful applicants who are interested in the scholarship shall be entitled to the programme for a period of four (4) years from the acceptance day, in despite of the type and duration of the degree programme you are taking. Scholarship payments shall be made in the beginning of every academic session.
TERMINATION OF STANBIC IBTC BANK SCHOLARSHIP FOR JAMB CANDIDATES 2020.
If you are a qualified candidate for the Stanbic IBTC Bank Scholarship for Jamb Candidates 2020, your scholarship will likely be cancelled if you:
- Are suspended or expelled from the university or your programme due to any misconduct.
- Withdraw, transfer or change your field of study or programme.
- Have behaved rudely or acted deceitfully in collocation with securing or maintaining your Scholarship or place in the institution.
- If you disobey the instructions and could not meet all the eligibility or qualified criteria.
NOTE: If you are a candidate that applied for the Stanbic Ibtc Bank Scholarship for Jamb Candidates 2020 and your Scholarship was terminated, you will not be able to receive any other payments; you may even be requested to repay all the scholarship funds received by you.
Also the Stanbic IBTC Bank Scholarship for Jamb Candidates 2020 does not apply to people who are working in the Stanbic IBTC Bank (employees), their relatives or their immediate family members will not be awarded the scholarship.