FUNAI Admission List 2020/2021 funai.edu.ng 1st,2nd,3rd,4th & DE Lists
most people ask this question,“How Do I check My Admission Status?”.
Well, the answer to that question is not far-fetched as you can see all of that information below.
The management and authorities of FUNAI have released the admission list for the 2020/2021 academic session.
Therefore, all candidates that choose FUNAI as their first choice of institution, sat and passed the post UTME screening exercise can now go ahead to check their admission status right away.
here is how to check your admission status on funai portal
- Go to FUNAI admission status checking portal at https://admission.funai.edu.ng/.
- Enter your JAMB registration number in the required column.
- Then, click on ‘Check Status’ to access your FUNAI admission status.
also, All candidates that were offered provisional admission by the University are to follow the under-listed portal process flow for payments and registration.
STUDENT PORTAL ACCOUNTS VERIFICATION
- Visit the University website “https://www.funai.edu.ng/”
- Click on the link “Portal”
- Click on “Click here to verify your account” to create login details.
- Select “student type” then enter your Jamb Registration number.
- Click on submit button to verify your account
- Get the Account Notification slip bearing your login details with the JAMB Registration number as the default username and profile details
FUNAI Admission List | FEES PAYMENT PROCESS
- Login to the portal with your username and password
- Click on “Generate other fees Invoice” to generate your payment invoice
- Select the required session and level for payment
- Print your payment invoice containing the RRR code and proceed to any bank for payment. (to pay your RRR online Click here)
- Alternatively, you can make payment using the online payment options with credit/debit cards such as Verve, Visa, MasterCards. (You must ensure a payment invoice is generated on the portal for the online payment option).
- After successful payment in bank, return to the portal and login with your account details to print other fees e-receipt with the RRR code on the invoice.
- Proceed to the Faculty and obtain receipts of all the approved fees
- Go to the Department and collect registration materials.
- Return all forms/students files to your Department and Faculty dully signed.
- then go to your Department with your teller of (N1, 600) and obtain a voucher Bio metric ID Card registration. (Information about data capturing will be supplied later).
- Proceed to ICT for final clearance and obtain your school matric number
FUNAI Admission List | COURSE REGISTRATION
- Click the “course registration” menu and select the “Register Courses”
- Select the session and semester and click the submit
- Select your courses for that semester and click the submit button,
- Print the registered courses.
- then, SIGN OUT
Thanks for Reading
Finally, remember that SHARING is CARING.