Facebook as one of the most popular social media platforms in the world needs a strong password for your account to be saved. A lot of Facebook password has been hacked and lots of people’s privacy hijacked which is due to weak Facebook password.
Choose a Facebook password should be the top priority of any Facebook user as it concerns data protection and safety online. Facebook users are prone to attackers who hack into user’s Facebook accounts.
Today, you will be learning how to choose a very strong Facebook password for your account and it will help protect your data and contents online.
4 GUIDES TO CONCERNED WHEN CHOOSING A STRONG FACEBOOK PASSWORD FOR YOUR ACCOUNT.
When creating a new Facebook password, you keep in mind the following;
- Your password should be easy for you to remember but difficult for others to guess.
- Your Facebook password should be different than the passwords you use to log into other accounts, like your email or bank account.
- Longer passwords are usually more secure.
- Your password should not be your email, phone number or birthday.
4 STEPS TO CREATE A STRONG FACEBOOK PASSWORD
- Choose an alphanumeric password
- Avoid using names that are related to your Facebook account online
- Try to use words that just only you can think of
- Avoid logging your Facebook account in so many computers
Protecting your Facebook account is very necessary and you must always use a strong Facebook password and try to change your Facebook passwords once is while.
If you having issues relating to your Facebook account and password selections, kindly write to us using the comment section below.
SHARE THIS TUTORIAL AND BE A HERO TO YOUR FRIENDS!!!