Facebook has created a platform that really helps people connect using a different form of media especially photos. People from so many different parts of the world post and upload photos in their Facebook account every day, and sometimes, you might just upload a bad photo or find some old photo that you would want to remove from your account. Well, in this article your problem would be solved because I would be giving you tips on how to delete multiple photos on Facebook mobile.
There are several ways to go about deleting Photos from your Facebook account since not all your photos are in one place. You might just have uploaded multiple photos on your timeline and some might just be tagged photos, but the good thing is that deleting Facebook photos is not so complicated especially on your Facebook mobile app. We all know that the fastest way to delete a large number of photos is to delete the entire album on your timeline or on the tag, but what if some photos you wish to keep is in the album, well Facebook has a way to make deleting photos individually easy and fast.
This is where you get to know how to delete multiple photos on the Facebook mobile app. Below I will be giving you the simple steps involved when deleting multiple photos from your Facebook mobile app. They include:
- First, tap the menu icon located at the top of the app. The menu appearance depends mainly on the device you are making use of.
- Tap the photos icon below the heading of the apps
- Click the upload tab
- Choose the photos you wish to delete from your account
- Once you are done with that, tap the menu icon and select “delete photo”
- Tap delete to confirm if you really want to delete the photos
- You can choose to delete an entire album if you want to, all you have to do is to return to the main photo screen and touch the albums you wish to delete
- Tap the delete icon to confirm the fact that you want to delete the album and all its contents
And with this, deleting any Facebook photos should not be a problem for you.
How to Delete Multiple Photos on Facebook Timeline
Facebook timeline is another place where Facebook photos can be stored on your account. If you wish to delete photos only from your timeline, follow the process stated below:
- Open your Facebook account
- Go to your menu and tap the Facebook timeline
- Once you are there, you would be presented with the option to delete or edit timeline
- Tap delete, and with that, you have successfully deleted your timeline photos.
How to Delete Tagged Photos
Deleting tagged photos is a lot easier than you know. All you have to do in other to delete tagged photos from your Facebook account is:
- Login to your Facebook account
- Go to your Facebook time and tap the activity log button
- Click photos and uncheck all the box right next to the photos you do not want to delete
- Click the report/remove tags key. Once you click it you would be redirected to another page
- This page would an option to remove the photos, untag or mark as spam.
- Select remove photos and click continue
And with that, all the photos you wish to remove would be deleted from your Facebook account immediately.