In this article, we going to provide you with a guide on how to switch to the New Facebook web design. Yes, Facebook has created a new design on their platforms, this design started from their mobile application but just got switched to their web platform, individuals can now access the new Facebook from their Facebook web application or platform. This new design focuses on allowing individuals to have a cleaner look on their Facebook home page.
How to switch to new Facebook design from the classic one is actually a very common question, since the introduction of this new look on Facebook mobile application at their conference last year it has become more and more used by individuals, the main idea is to bring a fresh look to the Facebook platform.
Features of the New Facebook Website
Switching from the classic design to the new design has actually proved to give users a different experience of the Facebook application or platform, this new design allows for individuals to be able to see the home page more and it gives them a better view of their events and groups. These are some of the major features of how to switch to the new Facebook design from the classic one.
- The most significant change in the design of the desktop is the new tab “Groups” found in the reshaped menu bar. Through clicking on the tab you will receive a customized stream of updates from groups of which you are a member, while also recommending groups to join based on your interests.
- The redesign includes bigger fonts and sleeker icons, a dark mode, and a simpler interface with fewer columns of details to look at. Facebook Stories have been placed above the Update Status window, while just above the “Stories” area, there is a new menu bar featuring several tabs previously found in the left corner of the screen, such as Events and Marketplace.
These are some of the major changes that have been put into effect in the new design for Facebook, individuals can access this new design on the Facebook application, and they can start using this new design on their desktop platforms also. Facebook has been getting positive feedback from users about this new design.
How to Switch to the New Facebook Web Design from the Classic One
Using the new Facebook design individuals can enjoy the whole Facebook outlook very much, this new design allows for individuals to be able to have easy access to their new menu bar, which is actually one of the major features of the new design from Facebook. These are the steps on how to switch to the new Facebook design from the classic one.
- Open the Facebook website facebook.com
- Login into existing accounts
- Head to the settings menu
- Click on the see new Facebook and see the design change.
These are the steps to use the new Facebook design on the web application but on the mobile application, the new design is already updated.