Your News Feed preferences help you control what you see on your News Feed.
To view your News Feed preferences:
- Click in the top right.
- Select Settings and Privacy > News Feed Preferences.
- Customize your News Feed.
- Click next to News Feed in the top left corner of your home page.
- Select Edit Preferences.
To adjust your News Feed preferences:
- Click Prioritize who to see first to make posts from people or Pages appear at the top of your News Feed. Learn about see first.
- Click Unfollow people and groups to hide their posts to unfollow a person, Page or group. Learn about unfollowing.
- Click Reconnect with people and groups you unfollowed to follow a person, Page or group that you unfollowed in the past. Learn about reconnecting.
- Click Manage your snooze settings to restart, stop or add more time to your snoozes. Learn about snoozing.
- Click See more options to see which apps you’ve hidden from News Feed.
Learn how to switch from top stories to most recent stories on your News Feed.