Its an opportunity for you to participate in the IMF youth competition and its online right now
International monetary fund (IMF) is an international organisation. IMF has it headquarters in USA Washington D.C, founded by John Maynard Keynes and Harry Dexter White in 27 December, 1945 and the present managing director is Kristalina Geogieva.
IMF youth competition for teenagers 2020 is a fellowship contest that offers qualified youths the opportunity of participating in the IMF virtual yearly meetings and also be a part of the universal/worldwide labor or hardwork to build a better future and unite with the International Monetary Fund (IMF) at the first and front position in reply and reaction to the catastrophe and crisis.
IMF helps in promoting stable and sustainable economic growth and employment, endorse, enhance and as well ensure the stability of intercontinental monetary affairs and the facilitation of global trade and financial cooperation. The IMF youth competition for teenagers 2020 virtual yearly meetings exercise is foreseen and directed by IMF professionals and experts in which participants will have the access to the attend the virtual training where their talents and skills will be enhanced and improved as multimedia raconteur or narrators in the recent financial and fiscal environment concentrating on building and creating a better and excellent future for the young promising individuals (youths).
The IMF youth competition for teenagers 2020 Participants after the practical training will present or submit a last piece of information (video, article or blog) 4 persons that emerge as winners will be selected to take part in an IMF youth panel conversation or dialogue and any of their articles or works will be telecast or shown on IMF channels.
ASPIRATIONS, GOALS AND ADVANTAGE OF THE IMF YOUTH COMPETITION FOR TEENAGERS 2020
- It offers youths the opportunity of having access to the yearly meetings, functions and colloquium or tutorials.
- Teenagers get to participate in the IMF fellowship exercise focused on latest and recent universal economic matters which includes financial stability and growth, disparity, atmospheric or climate change and Fintech.
- Youths will be trained on how to be professional media or video storytellers by experts from politico.
- Having the privilege of engaging in a board or pane discussions and conversations with the senior and experienced IMF management.
- Having the winning editorials published and featured on IMF. Org.
REQUIREMENTS FOR THE IMF YOUTH COMPETITION FOR TEENAGERS 2020
- Age limit 20-32.
- Communication and development experts.
- Creator of contents.
- Participants must have basic understanding and knowledge of English for the training and yearly gatherings coverage purpose.
- Interested youths must poses a degree in journalism, development, communications and other related fields will be acceptable.
- Creativity and expertise in various and different reporting, writing and communication platform.
- Basic knowledge in international studies and basic economics.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE IMF YOUTH COMPETITION FOR TEENAGERS 2020
Interested applicants should follow this procedure while applying for the IMF youth competition for teenagers 2020
- Visit the International Monetary Fund (IMF) website (www.event.com).
NOTE: the shortlisted applicants will be announced on October 5 and winners will be announced on November 30. After that, selected participants will participate in an intensive capability building program during the annual meetings.