Ivey Business School Award in Canada
Wonderful opportunity, Ivey Business School is giving a global teaching award in Canada and the great news is, it is worldwide meaning anybody in any country can apply. I’m thrilled to announce to you that Ivey Business School is giving a Global Leader award which is ending on the 12th of April, 2021. The best opportunity for student around the world to win an award.
The leadership awards program main purpose is to support dazzling worldwide students entering enrol in the MBA degree program at Ivey Business School in Canada.
Best opportunity to get an MBA degree with a $ 50,000-course fee discount at Ivey Business School in Canada
Ivey Business School is the business school of the University of Western Ontario, located in London, Ontario, Canada. Ivey business school was built in the year 1922, it offers full-time undergraduate (HBA), MBA, MSc, MFE and PhD programs. It has skill development programs for its students to inculcate adaptability and aptitude for evolving technologies.
Below are a short narrative on Ivey Business School
- Well, the Application Deadline is April 12, 2021.
- University: Ivey Business School
- Course Level: Masters
- Awards: $50,000 CDN each
- Access Mode of application: Online
- Number of Awards: Not Known
- Nationality: International students
- The award can be taken in Canada
- Eligible Countries: world-wide
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: MBA degree program
- Admissible Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a known university.
How to Apply for the Ivey Business School award in Canada
- To be considered, applicants must take admission to the MBA degree program at the university. After that, they can complete an online application form for this grant.
- Interested applicants Must submit all the required supporting documents:
- Unofficial transcripts from all post-secondary institutions.
One copy of official/certified transcripts will be required if a candidate receives an admissions offer.
- GMAT score (Designate Ivey with code CMB-MG-18) OR GRE score (Designate Ivey with code 0292)
- GMAT requirement is waived for applicants who have passed all 3 Levels of the CFA title.
- Resume demonstrating a minimum of two years, full-time work experience
- TOEFL or IELTS score (if required for ESL applicants)
- Two professional references
- For taking admission, applicants must meet all school entry requirements.
- Language Requirement: Students need to demonstrate that they have a good level of written and spoken English to avoid disqualification.
don’t forget to bookmark this page for more updates
for more click here