This is to inform all jamb applicants that the Jamb form 2021 Registration date has been announced and the procedures to follow. All jamb candidates are advised to read through this post to understand the procedure of this year’s Jamb process.
Every year jamb registration follows a procedure and this Jamb form 2021 Registration has witnessed a lot of delay due to the covid-19 pandemic which has slowed down activities worldwide.
During an interaction with the jamb officials, it was announced that Jamb form 2021 Registration will commence by next week and tertiary institutions are advised to finish up admission processes before June 2021.
What you need to know about Jamb form 2021 Registration
- Applicants must register online
- Applicants must indicate and make the best choices in terms of tertiary institutions
- Applicants must make sure the registrations have been carried out properly
- The covid-19 protocol will be observed during Jamb form 2021 Registration
- Applicants must be aware of closed or suspended CBT centers
What you will need for Jamb form 2021 Registration
- National Identity Number (NIN)
- A mobile Simcard either yours or that of your parents, siblings
- Jamb E-pin
- Your O level Results either NECO, GCE or WAEC
- Email address
Kindly stay tuned as this post will always be updated to reflect information for Jamb form 2021 Registration and the official date for the registration and examination.
Getting your examination center is also the same thing as reprinting your JAMB exam slip.
The slip will contain vital details like; exam time, JAMB exam center, exam date, etcetera…
You are going to get your examination center a few weeks before the JAMB 2021/22 exam date.
When the reprinting date comes out officially by the board you will get notified.
You will only be notified if you have subscribed to our newsletter.
Put that code, change your email address password and you are good to go. You can get more information on www.jamb.org.ng