Kings College London GSK-BBSRC Studentship for UK and EU Students
Kings College London is giving an opportunity for UK and EU student to study abroad; well studying abroad isn’t easy because there are always financial challenges. If you want to remove your financial barriers, apply for this Glaxo Smith Kline biotechnology and biological sciences research council studentships at King’s College London. The main purpose of this bursary is to support UK and EU students beginning in the doctoral degree programme at the university with this GSK-BBSRC Studentship award.
King’s College London been Established in 1829, is a public research university located in London, United Kingdom UK. King’s College London became one of the two origin colleges of the University of London and offers various degree programmes.
Students will receive a stipend of £17,285 per year (including London allowance) equivalent to at least the current BBSRC rate, for the academic year 2021|2022.
King’s College London aims to embed impartiality, multiplicity and insertion into everything we do. They want our policies, practices and processes to empower persons to be able to contribute fully.
Brief Description of Kings College London GSK-BBSRC Studentship for UK and EU Students
- Application Deadline will be on the 14 of March 2021
- The organizer of this program is Kings College London
- Department: not know
- Course Level: Doctoral
- Award: at least the current BBSRC rate (£17,285)
- Number of Awards: NA
- Application Mode is Online
- Nationality is UK and EU Students
- The award can be taken in the UK
- PhD degree in molecular biology, biochemistry, microbiology, enzymology, organic/pharmaceutical chemistry
- To be considered, the applicants must meet all the given criteria state
- Experience in analytical chemistry
- knowledge in analyzing genomics data or any other high-dimensional datasets.
How to Apply for Kings College London GSK-BBSRC Studentship for UK and EU Students
- Applicants will have to take admission in the PhD degree programme at the university., then Send their electronic application as a single PDF file directly to firstname.lastname@example.org
- candidate must have to submit the following required documents mentioned below;
- A CV,
- Contact details for two academic or professional referees
- A personal statement (1000 words maximum) outlining (i) your appropriateness for the scheme, (ii) what you hope to accomplish from the PhD and (iii) your research knowledge to date.
- Applicants should ensure that they are well fluent in English If not, you will be asked to provide recent evidence that your spoken and written command of the English language is sufficient for the programmes to which you have applied.
To apply for Kings College London GSK-BBSRC Studentship for UK and EU Students click here.
And don’t forget to bookmark this page
for more, click here