LMINT international awards at University of Brescia in Italy
The main purpose of this programme is to give financial support to students who want to further their study for a master degree course in English, the University of Brescia, in partnership with the financial support of the Brescia chamber of commerce, is giving an opening to apply for the LMINT international awards Application Deadline is on the 15th of March, 2021.
The award prize is € 5,250 gross per year for a master’s degree.
The University of Brescia is a non-profit public higher education institution located in the urban setting of the small city of Brescia, Lombardi. It offers a wide range of educational programmes, with Bachelor and Master of Science (MSc) degrees, postgraduate technical courses
The university provides courses and programs leading to authoritatively recognized higher education degrees in several areas of study.
Brief Description on LMINT international awards
- University: University of Brescia
- Department: NA
- Course Level: Master’s degree
- Awards: € 5,250 gross per year
- Access Mode: Online
- Number of Awards: 12
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Italy
Eligibility on LMINT international awards
- This program is worldwide (All nationalities)
- Acceptable Course or Subjects: Master’s degree course in English.
- To be qualified, the applicants must meet all the following criteria stated:
- Be resident and domiciled abroad
- Have a nationality other than Italian
- Be in possession of a valid university degree of at least three years
- Obtained in countries outside the European Union
- Comparable to the first cycle QF-EHEA1 / 6th level EQF2
- Allowing admission to the next level of higher education in the country where it was
- Obtained suitable for admission to the Master’s degree programme chosen
- It should be noted that candidates wishing to obtain the qualification before 20 June 2021 will also be admitted
- Register for the first time with an Italian University
How to Apply for LMINT international awards
- To be considered for this award, applicants must submit an application procedure available from the following link: https://pica.cineca.it/unibs/dsu2021-bsee001/
- Applicant must submit all the required documents in the following manner:
- Applicant must submit the following, including name, surname, gender, date of birth, birthplace, nationality, address, personal e-mail address, telephone number, Skype contact if any
- A valid identity document, preferably a passport
- A certification attesting the qualification obtained as defined in point B3. The certification may be in either Italian or English and must show: the name of the qualification, the final grade achieved, the minimum and maximum score that can be acquired, the year it was obtained, a list of exams taken with scores and credits, the name and address of the institution which issued the qualification.
- Applicants who have NOT undertaken their study pathway in English must attach a certificate of proficiency in English (e.g., IELTS, TOEFL), of at least CEFR B2 level
- Curriculum vitae (in Italian or English, max. 2 pages)
- A reference letter or name and e-mail of a professor from the University of origin (optional but recommended)
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, applicants must have an undergraduate degree from a recognized university.
- Language Requirement: You should check the English language requirements when you come to study at the University of Brescia at the LMINT international awards 2021.
To apply click here
For more info click here
Don’t forget to bookmark this page for reference purposes