MoneyGram is a money transfer provider and it is the second-largest in the world. It has an expected network with about 350,000 kiosks and locations in over 200 countries. There are also different ranges of payments and receiving options which include the delivery of cash and in some markets, phone reloads. The transfer process is usually fast especially when it is cash but bank transfer may take from an hour to maybe a day or so depending on the destination of the pickup. Today we will be discussing on MoneyGram pick up and how you can pick up too.
Using MoneyGram is not free, a cost is attached to it, MoneyGram is one of the most expensive transfer providers. The minimum amount that can be transferred is $1 and the maximum $100,000 per online transfer and it is also the maximum amount that can be transferred per month too. If you want to send larger amounts then you can send it from a MoneyGram pick up agent location. The minimum amount transferable will depend on where you send it to.
How to receive money on MoneyGram
If money is sent to you, the next thing is to receive the money. If it was sent to your bank account, it is quite easy, you do not need to do anything because it will go straight to your account. What if it was sent to you through MoneyGram, how are you going to go about it? Well you do not need to worry, in this article we will show you how to receive money on MoneyGram, all you need to do is follow the steps below.
- Firstly, connect your device to the internet.
- Launch any web browser on your device.
- Search for a MoneyGram pick up location by clicking on the link http://moneygram.com.ng/en-locator.
- If it is required, fill in the form completely. Do not forget to enter the reference number that was given to you by the sender.
- Lastly, submit the completely filled form and your valid ID card to the agent then collect your money. Your ID card will be given back to you.
There are other ways which you can always receive money on MoneyGram, you can receive money if it is sent directly to your bank account or your mobile wallet.