The jobs in N-Power are one of the main resources of economic growth and social headway of Nigeria. Despite the devastating high level of unemployment in Nigeria, the “N-power” scheme provides an opportunity to achieve retention and productivity within the country. Preparing young Nigerians for a booming economy is the main policy thrust of the estimated program.
This scheme categorizes into two sections- graduates and non-graduates. The N-Power Graduate category also known as N-Power Volunteer Corps is the post-tertiary engagement initiative for Nigerians between 18 to 35. The graduates will be trained and serve afterward within their proximate communities. These candidates will give services in 4 areas–
- N-Power Health: Volunteers will help to ensure preventive healthcare to vulnerable members including pregnant women and children.
- N-Power Tax: Volunteers will work as Community Tax Liaison Officers to work in their states.
- N-Power Agro: Candidates will provide advisory services to farmers across the country and gather Data of Nigeria’s agricultural assets.
- N-Power Teach: Volunteers can grab the chance of teaching in schools around their communities.
The non-graduates will take training in 2 areas – N-Power Knowledge and N-Power Build
See more on www.npower.gov.ng
Jobs in N-Power have a structure of volunteering employment that usually lasts for 2 years and is a paid employment. It starts with publishing a circular for Batch A and continues with Batch B and C. On 12 June 2016, online enrolment for Batch A beneficiary was first published on the online registration portal. It continued the same process throughout these years. The minister of humanitarian affairs and social development, Sadiya Umar Farouq announced to release the application portal for Batch C on 26 June 2020, and close on 9th August 2020. Here is how to register for N-Power Batch C recruitment 2020 which is onboarding:
- Log on to www.npower.fmhds.gov.ngand visit the Npower recruitment registration portal and sign up.
- Select your category and choose from the programs listed on the portal.
- Go through the Npower registration 2020. This will walk you through all the application procedures.
- Now you are already as you are on board!
Now just wait for the selection.
As N-Power Batch C 2020 is onboarding, the following elements are needed before you apply:
- A printout or evidence of your Bank Verification Number. A recent passport photograph (1 MB) either PNG or jpeg
- Valid contact details (email/phone number).
- Your NYSC certificate (If you are a graduate and desire to apply for N-Teach or N-Health) and Degree Certificate.
Note that this Npower registration 2020procedure is free of charge and will never ask you for :
- ATM details.
- Money for Registration.
- Tell you to fill a form in any unauthorized website.
This program is a youth empowerment scheme sponsored by the Federal Government of Nigeria to employ over 200,00 Nigerians from the age of 18-35 years of age. It aspires to provide a platform where most Nigerians can access skills acquisition and developments by being a trainee and end up fixing the myriad problems of their community. As Batch A and B have completed the training,Npower registration 2020 Batch Cis the only group for you if you want to be a part of national enhancement.