Niger Delta University (NDU) forms for admission into its Sandwich Degree programmes for the 2020/2021 academic session is out and also available online. Below is how to apply for (NDU) form.
And the sandwich application deadline has been extended to February 29, 2021. Well that is enough time for interested applicant to register be for the deadline
(NDU) Sandwich Duration.
- Holders of the Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) will run the programme for three (3) Long Vacation Contacts
- Holders of Senior School Certificate and National Diploma (ND) will run the programme for five (5) Long Vacation Contacts
Requirements for (NDU) Sandwich Degree Entry.
- Nigeria Certificate in Education (NCE) Holders In addition, must possess Junior School Certificates on General Certificate of Education (O-Level) or Teacher’s Grade II Certificate, with at least five (5) credit passes, English Language and Mathematics inclusive obtained in not more than two (2) sittings.
- Holders of Senior School Certificate or General Certificate of Education (O-Level) with five (5) credit passes English Language and Mathematics inclusive, obtained in not more than two (2) sittings.
- Holders of National Diploma (ND), In addition, such candidates must possess Senior School Certificate of Education (O-Level) with at least five credit passes, including English Language and Mathematics, obtained in not more than 2 sittings.
- For Categories 2 & 3, candidates could apply to be admitted into the following areas B.A.(Ed), B.Sc.(Ed) &B.Ed Degrees in Adult and Community Education (with a Teaching Subject), Educational Management (with a Teaching Subject), Guidance and Counseling (with a Teaching Subject), Library and Information Science (with a Teaching Subject), Integrated Science Education, Social Studies Education, Vocational & Technology Education (with emphasis on any following areas-Automobile Technology Education, Building Technology Education, Electrical/Electronic Technology Education, Metal Work Technology Education, Woodwork Technology Education).
How to get (NDU) Sandwich Form.
- Visit http://sw.ndu.edu.ng/.
- Click on Buy EPin to purchase your (NDU) Sandwich Application EPin (N11, 500:00) online using your Bank Debit/Credit Card.
- Fill the application form with the EPin purchased (generated, sent to your email and phone number) and apply for admission.
- Submit a copy of your completed application form to the Institute of Continuing Education Office.
- Applicants are required to Log-on to Jamb website for Jamb registration and completion of On-line application Form with the sum of N3,000:00 (three thousand five hundred naira only)
Note: Those who paid for the application fee before this advert at the Bank should take the Bank Teller to The University Bursary to get University official Receipt. Then Proceed with the Receipt to Access Bank Resource Centre ((NDU) ICT CENTRE) to complete the online application.
SUBMISSION OF APPLICATION FORMS: Completed Application Forms should be submitted to the Office of the Director, Institute of Education, Niger Delta University.
for more click here