Interested applicants can now apply for the Nigeria air force (NAF for its 2021 air force airmen/airwoman recruitment exercise BMTC). And the deadline for the submission of the Nigeria air force recruitment is March 30, 2021.
This is to notify the general public that the Nigeria air force will be starting on the 2nd of March, 2022
REQUIREMENT FOR NIGERIA AIR FORCE RECRUITMENT
- Interested applicants should be Nigerian citizens by birth.
- Interested applicants should not be less than 1.66m tall for males and not less than 1.63m tall for females.
- Interested applicants should not have any form of medical or physical problem
- Applicants must not have any criminal records.
Non Tradesmen and Women
- Interested applicants must be between the age of 18 and22 years old by 28th February 2022.
- Interested applicants must have at least 5 credits in upper math and English inclusive in not more than two SSCE certificates are in SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB.
- Applicants applying as Tradesman/Woman should be at least 18 to 25 years old excluding those that are applying as imams/assistant chaplain drivers that can be between 18 to 28 years old.
- Applicants must have any relevant trade certificates from the approved government and should possess a relevant ND/NCE with at least a lower credit upper and his either SSCE/NECO/GCE/NABTEB should have the 2 passes and a credit in English in not more than 2 sittings. This is also applicable to those that applied as drivers.
- Applicants applying as sportsmen/women should present proof of their professional experience that includes certificates and medals.
How to apply for Nigeria air force recruitment 2021|2022
Interested applicants that are accurately sure that they meet the listed qualifications above click on the “apply here” button below.
Remember, the online registration will commence on the 2nd of March 2021and close on the 30 March 2021.
- Applicants are to apply once, multiple application is not allowed
- After completing the online application, applicants are to print out the documents listed below
- Local government indigeneship form
- Attestation form to be signed by a military officer or local government chairman of the applicant.
- Consent form from parent or guardian
- Acknowledgment form.
- Nigeria air force online registration and any other Nigeria recruitment process are complimentary (free of charge) and no payment is to be made at any point through the exercise.
- The recruitment interview exercises will be held from the 17th of May till the 12th of July 2021.
- The applicant’s attestation is to be accompanied by a passport photograph and photocopy of the signee’s Drivers license or international passport or national id card. The signee is to authenticate the passport photograph of the applicant.