NIGERIA YOUTH INVESTMENT FUND (NYIF)
Good news guy Nigeria youth investment fund (NYIF) has released there 2020/2021 shortlisted candidates, for those who do not register, well according to the NYIF registration has ended successfully. registered candidate can now check their name for if there are among the 2020/2021 shortlisted candidate. Here is some short tips on how to check if you are among the 2020/2021 (NYIF) shortlisted candidates, below.
Steps to check 2020/2021 Nigeria youth investment fund (NYIF) shortlisted candidates
- First step is to login to the NYIF online portal (https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng).
- Input your username and password.
- Go down and click on 2020 NYIF beneficiaries
- Download the NYIF Pdf file for 2020.
- Search for your names
How Do I Retrieve Forgotten NYIF Password
To retrieve forgotten NYIF login password, this are the steps you should follow;
- First Click on the NYIF login portal(https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng)
- When you are in, look down and you’ll see an option for forgotten password.
- Click on it and then you’ll be sent a NYIF password reset link to your email address.
- Log in to your email and click on the NYIF login reset link.
- An option will be given for you to enter your new password twice and that’s all.
Note: For your own advantage, make sure that the password used by you is easily remembered.
When will Nigeria youth investment fund (NYIF) shortlisted candidates payment start
Well, according to our most trusted source, NYIF payment will commence immediately after NYIF shortlisted candidates name has been released.
I hope that reading this post you won’t have to worry about often asked question like;
- How do I check if my name is among the NYIF beneficiaries?
- How do I retrieve forgotten NYIF password?
- Is NYIF shortlisted candidate for 2020/2021 out?
- When will NYIF registration end?
- When will Nigeria youth investment fund start payment
Any question, please raise it in the comment box below (don’t forget, there is love in sharing)