Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) 2021/2022 application form is out and now available online.
Nigerian Defence Academy
Interested applicant can now apply for the online Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) 2021/2022 Application form. Application form for (Nigerian-Defence-Academy) NDA 2021/2022 admission online application form will be available for sale from Saturday 23 January 2021 to Saturday 24 April 2021. It is open to both male and female Nigerians.
The screening test will be conducted as phase one of the Post-UTME screening. Only candidates with JAMB 2021 Registration Number will be allowed to write the exams.
Only candidates who score a minimum of 210 (for Faculty of Engineering) and 180 (for Faculties of Arts and Social Sciences, Science and Military Science & Interdisciplinary Studies) in the JAMB 2021 examination shall be offered admission into NDA by the AFSB.
Nigerian Defence Academy Admission Requirements
Candidates eligible for admission into the Nigerian Defence Academy (NDA) must have the following:
- Must be single male or female without legal obligation to support any child or other individuals.
- Must be medically and physically fit and must be of good moral character.
- Present a Certificate of indigeneship from the state government or local government area.
- Be at least 17 years old and NOT more than 21 years old as of September in the year of entry into the Academy.
- Must have a minimum of 5 ordinary level credits at GCE, SSCE (WAEC, NECO, NBAIS and NABTEB) English language, Mathematics and three other subjects which are relevant to the intended programme at not more than two sittings.
- Must have passed the Unified Tertiary Matriculation examinations (UTME) and attain an acceptable minimum national standard (as determined by JAMB annual policy meeting) in English language, Mathematics and any other 2 subjects relevant to the proposed course of study as set out by the JAMB Brochure.
- Must NOT be less than 1.68 meters tall for male and 1.65 meters for female.
- French, Arabic and Mandarin language is an added advantage.
Candidates should log in to the application portal https://rcapplications.nda.edu.ng/, select “Purchase Form” pays for their application via REMITA in the sum of N3,500.00 only. Please note that only payment against RRR Codes generated via the application portal would be accepted.
If you think this post can be helpful to somebody else, please share it on Whatsapp, Twitter, and FaceboThere are buttons below for this (easy to use too)!
FOR MORE CLICK HERE