Do you know that the Nigerian Navy List of Successful Candidates for DSSC is now available online? This is to inform applicants that the recruitment exercise that was carried out for the Nigerian Navy DSSC recruitment is available and candidates can check their names now online.
All applicants who were successful during the Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission recruitment for the 26 Selection Board interview which was conducted on the 15 – 23 December 2018 at Nigerian Navy Secondary School, Ojo, Lagos State.
Applicants who see their names on this list below are by this information advised to report for a professional training exercise at the Nigerian Naval College, Onne Port Harcourt which starts on Monday 11 February 2019 from 0800 (8 am).
NIGERIAN NAVY DSSC CANDIDATES ARE TO COME ALONG WITH THE FOLLOWING; Nigerian Navy DSSC applicants are to present Original and photocopies of:
- Duly completed Registration Forms: Nigerian Navy Dssc form printout
- National Identity Card (acknowledgment slip admissible), this is usually issued by the national identity management commission.
- Applicants must present their First School Leaving Certificate and Senior Secondary School Certificate (WAEC, NECO, etc).
- Applicants must present Certificates from tertiary institutions.
- Applicants must present Certificate of registration with professional bodies.
- Federal Ministry of Education authentication of foreign certificates, if an applicant appears to be foreign of any country.
- Applicants must have completed the NYSC programme and must either NYSC Discharge/Exemption Certificate.
- Applicants must have a valid Birth Certificate/Declaration of Age.
- Applicants must have clear copies of Certificate of Local Government of origin issued from their local government of origin.
OTHER ITEMS APPLICANTS ARE SUPPOSED TO PRESENT AT THE NIGERIA NAVY DSSC OFFICE ARE;
- Applicants must have at least Two (2) recent colored passport-sized photographs.
- Applicants must come along with two pairs of white shorts.
- Applicants must come along with two pairs of white trousers.
- Applicants must have one pair of black trousers.
- Applicants must have one belt (preferably black).
- Applicants must have two white long sleeved shirts and 2 polo shirts.
- Candidates must have two pairs of blue shorts and white round neck vests.
- Candidates must have a pair of national dress (white kaftan for Juma’at).
- Candidates must have two pairs of white socks.
- Candidates must have two pairs of white canvas shoes.
- Candidates must have a black lounge suite.
- Candidates must have one pair of black cover shoes.
- Candidates must have a Black polish, brushes, shaving kit and toiletries.
- Candidates must have two white bed sheets and pillow cases for 3 x 6 bed.
- Female applicants must have two pairs of trouser suits.
- Female applicants must have two long skirts.
- Female applicants must have one pair of black low-heeled cover shoes.
- Female applicants must have two pairs of black or blue short tights.
Note: Nigerian Navy DSSC Candidates who fail to report by 6 pm on Wednesday 13 February 2019 will not be accepted for training.