N-Power stands for “Need for Power” which addresses the challenge of the youth state by providing a structure for giant scale and relevant work skills acquisition and development whereas linking its core and outcomes to fixing inadequate public services and agitating the larger economy. Shortlisted candidates whom the Nigerian government trains will not only have world-class skills but also will become reformers in the global and domestic market.
This scheme isall about how much your tenacity is to develop all the skills you have and the expression of genuine interest in whichever area you desire. It provides a structure for relevant work skills and ensures that each participant learns the most of what is needed to find work in no time. As this scheme is based on the unemployed citizens between 18-35, here are the categories which are designated for the graduated and non-graduated youths :
- N-Power Teach Recruitment.
- N-Power Agro Recruitment.
- N- Power Health Recruitment.
- N-Power Build Recruitment.
- N-Power Tech Software Recruitment.
- N- Power Tech Hardware Recruitment.
- N-Power Tax Recruitment.
It starts with publishing a circular for Batch A and continues with Batch B and C. The duration is usually 2 years for each job section that is volunteered by the Federal Government of Nigeria. On 13 June 2017, online enrolment for N-power Batch B beneficiaries commenced and within 5 days, more than 750,000 applications were received on the online registration portal. From 1 July 2017 to 31 August 2017, there was an assessment test that was conducted to select qualified applicants. On 1 August 2018, the Npower second batch shortlisted candidates started to work in various places and the minister of humanitarian affairs, disaster management and social development Sadiya Umar Farouq announced 31 July 2020 as their disengagement day. So, now comes the time for the session 2020/2021.
As the registration process is finished, check Npower Shortlisted Candidates 2021 – Batch B Applicants, here is how you can check Npower shortlisted list:
Npower Shortlisted Candidates 2021 steps
- Please log on to www.npower.gov.ng
- Click on “Check your pre-selection status”.
- In the search box, type in your Name or Phone Number or Email address, or BVN.
- If you are pre-selected, your name will show up.
- You will receive an SMS and email from the authority congratulating you on your selection.
- Next, you need to prepare for the Physical Examination.
- Enter your phone number.
- Search for your name fast in the list of N-power Shortlisted candidates.
If you are shortlisted, then visit www.npower.gov.ng shortlisted list.
Npower Shortlisted Candidates 2021 Requirements
Those shortlisted candidates will undergo verification for final deployment; N-Power focal person might be the one to verify your documents or credentials at the Local Government Area of the assignment. You will undergo verification based on:
- NYSC Discharge Certificate.
- Surety of the Cleanup and All Experts of Education.
- Old Testament Information.
TheNpower Shortlisted Candidates 2021 – Batch B Applicants will soon know their updates as Minister Sadiya Umar Farouq confirmed that the officials and coordinators of the program are working hard to ensure that the portal is ready. As soon as it is published, we will let you know without any delay.