How to apply for OKash loan
OKash loan is an Instant Personal Loan Platform for Nigeria mobile users, Presented by Blue Ridge Microfinance Bank Limited. OKash fulfils customers’ financial needs 24/7 completely online. The application process takes just a few steps with minimal documentation in a very short time. and the approved loan amount is immediately transferred to the applicant’s bank account
The Tenure for payment is 91 days to 365 days, For example, 91-day loan payment terms have a processing fee of 41% and an interest of 9.1%. For the loan processed with a principal amount of NGN 3,000, the processing fee would be NGN 1,229, the interest would be NGN 273, the total amount due would be NGN 4,502. The interest rate is calculated on a daily basis, Annual interest rates from 36.5% to 360%, and the
- Loan Amount: from NGN 3,000 to NGN 500,000.
- Interest Rate: With a minimum of 0.1% up to 1%
- Origination Fee: Range from NGN 1,229 – NGN 6,000 for a one-time charge
you may also like: Apply for CBN AGSMEIS 2021 N10 million Loans 5% interest today
Why choose OKash?
- You can apply for a loan by your credit. Don’t need any deposits or guarantees.
- Up to NGN500, 000 Disburse to your bank account in a while.
- A paperless and digital process on your mobile, All the steps can be done online.
- Your data is safe with OKash, they won’t share your data with any third party, without your consent
- Don’t worry about forgetting repayment. Messages are been send to remind you.
How to apply for OKash loan
- Install the OKash APP from the Play Store.
- Register an account.
- Select the product you would like to apply for.
- Fill out your basic information, and then submit the application.
- After the submission, you may receive a call for verification. (The final application result will be shown in the APP and you will be informed by SMS if approved)
- E-sign the loan agreement after the approval.
- After the E-sign, the approved loan amount will be disbursed into your account shortly and an SMS notification will be sent.
OKash loan is not limited to your profession, income, or any other conditions. As long as you are 20-55 years old, you have a fixed income and phone number, you can apply for an OKash loan.
Never give your details over the phone unless you called the person or know exactly who you are talking to.
OKash uses data from your phone including your handset details and financial transactions messages, and your reason for borrowing. They combine this with your OKash repayment history to build an individualized credit score and determine the loan offer suitable for you.
Unfortunately, OKash Don’t Permit updates of information, meaning that you cannot change information that was previously submitted, hence you must ensure you provide correct information at sign-up.
How to repay OKash Loan
You will receive a message on your phone two days before the due date reminding you to repay the loan. You can repay the loan through the App. (M-PESA Early loan repayment is accepted)
OKash Paybill number is 612224. Follow the steps below to repay your OKash loan with M-PESA.
Yes, you can, through the M-PESA Paybill and the account being the mobile number of the person who took the loan.
- Navigate to M-PESA in your Safaricom menu on your phone
- Select Lipa na M-PESA
- Choose Paybill
- Enter the Paybill number 612224
- For account number, enter your M-PESA number on which you received your OKash loan
- Enter your repayment amount
- Enter your M-PESA pin
- Confirm that all details are correct and press ‘OK’.
Late loan repayments automatically incur a late fee of 2% per day. It is therefore advised that one does not exceed the repayment period. Further, this could reduce your future borrowing score.
Security and Privacy
OKash is so strict with personal information. So be rest assured that OKash will not disclose any of your personal information to third parties without your consent (exempted late refund and service requirement).
Seat Tight For More Updates on Naijarecruitments