MSMEs Survival Fund and Guaranteed Off-take Stimulus Scheme led by the Honorable Minister of State (Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade, and Investment), Ambassador Mariam Y. Katagum, announced that Survival Fund Off-Take Grant 2021 and the MSME Grant portal will be open as from February, 2021
The Survival Fund Off-Take Grant 2021 is aimed at providing and sustaining the incomes of vulnerable Micro and Small Enterprises by guaranteeing the off-take of their products. The Survival Fund Off-Take Grant 2021 aims at empowering over 100,000 Micro and Small Enterprises are to benefit from the scheme.
SURVIVAL FUND OFF-TAKE GRANT 2021 REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICANTS
- All Applicants must be registered under the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) with at least a business name.
- Applicant must have a registered bank account number and linked with a verifiable BVN
- Applicant must have a minimum of 2 staff members.
The list of products captured in the Guaranteed Off-take Stimulus Scheme track is as below:
The Survival Fund Off-Take Grant 2021 is a one-off grant of N50,000 that will be given to each qualified MSME as a direct cash injection into their enterprise. The total number of beneficiaries in this track is 100,000 spread across the States.
CRITERIA FOR SURVIVAL FUND OFF-TAKE GRANT 2021 BENEFICIARIES
Applicants who desire to apply for Survival Fund Off-Take Grant 2021 would need to meet the following criteria listed below;
- All applicants must be a Nigerian national
- All applicants must be registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) with at least a Business Name certificate
- All applicants must have a verifiable BVN and Bank account number.
APPLICATION GUIDELINES FOR SURVIVAL FUND OFF-TAKE GRANT 2021
All applications must be done online and the under listed procedure should be followed according to:
- Applicants must apply via www. http://survivalfund.gov.ng/
- Click on the “Sign up Button”
- Select Guaranteed Offtake Scheme and register online
- After successful registration, go ahead and apply for the grant
For further information, kindly use the comment section, and wi’ll reply immediately. Do not forget to share with your loved ones.