President’s Graduate International Fellowships at Singapore University of Technology, Singapore
The Singapore University of Technology aim is to assist outstanding students who want to get a PhD degree, with this President’s Graduate International Fellowships award for it 2021|2022 academic session. The grant aims to support worldwide students who want to apply for the higher degree programme at the university.
The Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD), founded in 2009, is the fourth independent university in Singapore. Its partnership with MIT comprises the assembly of the undergraduate prospectus, co-teaching of subjects by MIT professors, student exchanges and many more. Hurry, the application deadline is on the 31st of March, 2021.
Singapore University of Technology focuses on Design by an integrated punitive curriculum along with research. It is recognized in association with MIT to encourage knowledge and survival of technically grounded leaders and innovators to assist societal requirements.
Brief Description President’s Graduate International Fellowships at Singapore University of Technology
- The organizer of this program is the Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD)
- Department: Not Announced
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Full tuition fees along with a monthly stipend of up to $3,000
- Number of Awards: not known
- The mode of application is Online
- Nationality: world-wide
- The award is been taken in Singapore
- Eligible Countries: global
- The support is available for the doctoral degree at the university.
- Applicants Must be a full-time registered student;
- Applicants Must have higher academic achievement;
- Applicants Must be measured as the overseas fee-payer.
How to Apply for President’s Graduate International Fellowships at Singapore University of Technology
- To be considered for this award, the candidate needs to take admissions at the university, and then they will apply for this grant.
- Candidates must submit a copy of the following listed documents below:
- Original Undergraduate and Master’s degree transcript and certificate soft copies
- Test of English as a Foreign Language or International English Language Testing System score report
- Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) score report
- Names, titles & e-mail addresses of your 3 Recommenders
- Softcopies or web links to academic and industry portfolio, awards, publications, etc.
- Softcopy of your id Card
- Your Statement of Objectives
- Aspirants must need to fulfil the required conditions for their chosen degree at the university.
- Applicants are required to provide evidence of English language capacity as per the universities guiding principle.
Click here TO APPLY
Don’t forget to bookmark this page
For more, click here