President’s Graduate International Fellowships in Singapore University of technology and Design
Interested candidates can now apply for the Singapore University of Technology and Design President’s Graduate International Fellowships for the academic year 2021-2022.
The scholarship aims to support international students who want to apply for the higher degree programme at the university. Nice chance for abroad students to study in Singapore.
The Singapore University of Technology and Design (SUTD), structured in 2009, is the fourth independent university in Singapore. Its association with MIT comprises the assembly of the undergraduate prospectus, co-teaching of subjects by MIT professors, student exchanges and many more.
The Singapore University Technology and Design focuses on Design by an incorporated multi-disciplinary prospectus along with study. It was conventional in collaboration with MIT to support knowledge and subsistence technically grounded leaders and innovators to aid community requirements.
The Singapore University of Technology is providing refusal of full schooling fees along with a monthly allowance of up to $3,000 to the highly motivated students. The application deadline is on the 31st of March, 2021
Brief Description President’s Graduate International Fellowships
- Singapore University of Technology and Design is the organizer of this program
- Department: not announced
- Course Level: PhD
- Award: Full tuition fees along with a monthly salary of up to $3,000
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International (world-wide)
- The award will be taken in Singapore
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The bursary is available for the doctoral degree at the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To become eligible for the award, applicants must:
- Must be a full-time registered student;
- Must have superior academic achievement;
- Must be considered as the overseas fee-payer.
How to Apply President’s Graduate International Fellowships
- To apply for the award, aspirants need to take admissions at the university, and then they will apply for this grant.
- Candidates must submit a copy of the following listed documents state below:
- Original Undergraduate and Master’s degree transcript and certificate soft copies
- Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or International English Language Testing System (IELTS) score report
- Graduate Record Examinations (GRE) score report
- Names, titles & e-mail addresses of your 3 Recommenders
- Softcopies or web links to academic and industry portfolio, awards, publications, etc.
- Softcopy of your Identity Card or relevant pages in your Passport
- Your Statement of Objectives (3,000 words) softcopy.
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must need to fulfil the required conditions for their chosen degree at the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of English language ability as stated by the universities guidelines.
to apply, click here
don’t forget to bookmark this post for reference purpose
don’t forget, for more click here