Good chance to study abroad, Donghua University is giving Shanghai Government international awards for the academic session 2021|2022. Students who want to accomplish masters, doctoral and undergraduate degree programme at Donghua University can now apply for Shanghai Government international awards.
Below are the requirements, how to apply and the benefits of applying
Donghua University founded in 1951 is one of the outstanding universities under the Chinese Ministry of Education; and also a member of the university community of China’s project 211. Donghua University is a first-rated Discipline University of the Chinese Ministry of Education and is mainly recognized for its engineering, management, architecture and materials disciplines.
This is a good chance to study abroad because Donghua University offers an open mixture of undergraduate and graduate programmes, including engineering, economics, management, literature and art, law, science, and education, across a wide range of disciplines.
How to Apply for Shanghai Government international awards at Donghua University
- Interested candidates must complete the Shanghai Government online application at http://study.edu.sh.gov.cn/
- Interested candidates must also complete Donghua University online application at https://scholarship-positions.com/dhu.edu.cn
- Applicants must also submit the hard copies of the complete application materials mandated.
- The application fee is also required
- applicants are to submit the certified copies of their academic transcripts, CV, and other supporting credentials
- Students must be a hold of the previous year’s degree or corresponding qualification with clear curricular criteria to be qualified for admission.
- Applications are accepted from all over the world.
- For a successful application, applicants must meet all the following/given criteria:
- Must be an international student.
- Must have excellent grades in academic in other to be eligible and yet not to be rewarded with any other programmes provided in China by government, institutions or organizations.
The following awards will be provided by Donghua University:
Full Scholarship (Type A):
- A waiver of tuition fee
- Free on-campus dormitory lodging
- Monthly stipend (bachelor’s programs: 2500; master’s programs: CNY 3000; doctoral programs: CNY3500)
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme for International Students in China.
Limited award (Type B):
- A waiver of tuition fee
- Comprehensive Medical Insurance and Protection Scheme for International Students in China
Application Deadline: March 31, 2021
Well don’t forget to bookmark this page for future purpose and also share this post, there few buttons below for that (Just One Tap), there is all ways love in sharing
For more click here