UTS International Postgraduate Scholarships
The University of Technology Sydney is providing LATAM International Postgraduate Scholarships in Australia to help reduce the impact of the cost of tuition fee, and to support student both academically and financial aspect. The programme is open for its 2021/2022 academic session
This bursary is designed to encourage and support zealous and highly motivated applicants who want to commence a postgraduate degree programme at the University of Technology Sydney.
The University of Technology Sydney will offer an award of 25% of tuition fees to the outstanding and qualified students in Australia, an Excellent chance for Latin American students to study in Australia.
The University of Technology Sydney is Australia’s 10th biggest university in the world. Founded in 1988, it is now ranking among the world’s leading young universities. Sydney University of Technology is an inventive, comprehensive university that has a reputation for quality in teaching and science. There are numbers of courses and degree programs that appeal to the profession and provide them with world-class facilities as well as preparation based on knowledge.
Below are short descriptions of this application.
The Organization or University handling this program is the University of Technology Sydney. The application is for international students meaning worldwide, and the mode of application will be online. The award can be taken in Australia and below are the eligibilities to successfully apply for UTS International Postgraduate Scholarships.
Applications are accepted from Latin America. Eligible Course or Subjects: Postgraduate degree programme in any subject offered by the university,
To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following/given criteria stated below:
- Must be a citizen of any country in the Latin America region.
- Must be accepted on the basis of a completed tertiary qualification equal to or greater than an Australian Bachelor’s degree
- Must not be in receiving of any other scholarship from UTS
- Must not be enrolled in a UTS Transnational Program.
How to Apply for UTS International Postgraduate Scholarships
- To apply for this programme, the student will have to take admission to any postgraduate degree coursework program at the university.
- To get shortlisted for these programme applicants will need to check the documents required at the University.
- Admission Requirements: For taking admission, students must have to check the entry requirements of their chosen program.
- Interested candidates are to ensure that they are well fluent in English, if not; candidates will have to provide evidence for English language proficiency through one of the entry requirements or language tests
Standby for more under scholarship posts
And don’t forget to bookmark this post
For more click here