This is to inform the general public that Survival Fund Off-Take Grant 2021is now ongoing and a portal for registrations will be opened on the 9th of February, 2021. According to the Steering Committee of the MSMEs Survival Fund and Guaranteed Off-take Stimulus Scheme led by the Honorable Minister of State (Federal Ministry of Industry, Trade, and Investment), Ambassador Mariam Y. Katagum, wishes to announce the commencement of the Survival Fund Off-Take Grant 2021 and the MSME Grant portal opening from the 9th February 2021.
The Survival Fund Off-Take Grant 2021 is aimed at providing and sustaining the incomes of vulnerable Micro and Small Enterprises by guaranteeing the off-take of their products. The Survival Fund Off-Take Grant 2021 aims at empowering over 100,000 Micro and Small Enterprises are to benefit from the scheme.
All the states in the federation have been shared based on quotas and the beneficiaries based on the quota are as follows;
- Lagos – 3,88o
- Kano – 3,28o
- Abia – 3,080
- While other States will share 2,640 for all successful beneficiaries
The total number of beneficiaries is 100,000 for all the states in the federation for this Survival Fund Off-Take Grant 2021.
SURVIVAL FUND OFF-TAKE GRANT 2021 REQUIREMENTS FOR APPLICANTS
- All Applicants must be registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) with at least a business name which means other Companies registered under CAC are included.
- Applicant must be willing to work under NAFDAC and SON provisions and specifications
- Applicant must have a registered bank account number and linked with a verifiable BVN
- Applicant must have a minimum of 2 staff members.
The list of products captured in the Guaranteed Off-take Stimulus Scheme track is as below:
|SANITIZATION & CLEANING|
|CATEGORY B||PROCESSED FOODS|
|4||Alkama – Wheat|
|7||Rice (Raw) – Paddy|
|3||Soya Bean Flour|
|1||Dry Locust beans|
The Survival Fund Off-Take Grant 2021 is a one-off grant of N50,000 that will be given to each qualified MSME as a direct cash injection into their enterprise. The total number of beneficiaries in this track is 100,000 spread across the States.
CRITERIA FOR SURVIVAL FUND OFF-TAKE GRANT 2021 BENEFICIARIES
Applicants who desire to apply for Survival Fund Off-Take Grant 2021 would need to meet the following criteria listed below;
- All applicants must be a Nigerian national
- All applicants must be registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) with at least a Business Name certificate
- All applicants must have a verifiable BVN and Bank account number.
APPLICATION GUIDELINES FOR SURVIVAL FUND OFF-TAKE GRANT 2021
All applications must be done online and the under listed procedure should be followed according to:
- Applicants must apply via www. http://survivalfund.gov.ng/
- Click on the “Sign up Button”
- Select Guaranteed Offtake Scheme and register online
- After successful registration, go ahead and apply for the grant
For further information, kindly use the comment section, and will reply immediately. Do not forget to share with your loved ones.