University of Alberta Scholarship by William H McCardell Memorial International, Canada
Imagine school abroad under scholarship with your tuition fees been sponsored alongside your monthly allowance, William H McCardell Memorial is giving scholarship opportunity in Forest Science at The University of Alberta for a student from all over the world for its 2021|2022 academic session.
The main purpose of this award is to help bring up an international and domestic student who want to enrol or who are currently enrolled as full-time doctoral students in forest science to study at the University of Alberta. The best chance for an international or domestic student to study abroad. Hurry, the application deadline is on 1 March 2021
The University of Alberta, been founded in 1908, is a public research university ranked in the top 5, based in Alberta, Canada. The University of Alberta offers courses and degrees in various fields. Alberta is counted as one of the top 100 universities in the world. In addition to students’ services, the university also supports the senior organization and faculty members in advancing the University of Alberta’s multinational exercises.
Brief Description University of Alberta Scholarship
- University or Organization: University of Alberta
- Department: Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research (FGSR)
- Course Level: Masters/Doctoral Degree
- Award: Up to $3,000
- Number of Awards: 1
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in Canada
Eligibility University of Alberta Scholarship
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The bursary is available for the masters and doctoral degree in Forest Ecology or Wildland Recreation.
- Eligibility Criteria: To become eligible for the award, applicants must:
- Must be a full-time registered student
- Must have superior academic achievement
- Must be from developing countries or have Canadian citizenship/permanent residents/foreign nationals holding Canadian study permits.
How to Apply for University of Alberta Scholarship
- How to Apply: To apply for the award, aspirants need to take admissions at the university, and then they will have to contact the Faculty of Graduate Studies and Research (FGSR).
- Supporting Documents: Candidates must submit a copy of the following listed documents:
- CV, statement of intent, and writing samples
- GRE, GMAT, Miller Analogies Test, or other test scores
- Reference letters (supply names and email addresses of your references in the online application).
- Admission Requirements: Aspirants must need to fulfil the required conditions for their chosen degree at the university.
- Language Requirement: Applicants are required to provide evidence of English language ability as per the universities guidelines.
to apply, click here
Don’t forget to bookmark this post for future purpose
And, don’t forget to share, their few buttons below for that just one click
for more click here