University of Amsterdam Business School been created in the year 1632, is one of the only 1% of business schools to hold the Triple Crown official recognition. Well, Amsterdam Business School is looking for an excellent international student to apply for the PhD award Position in Statistics and Machine Learning at the University of Amsterdam Business School.
Below are eligibility on how to apply for the University of Amsterdam PhD award Position
- All nationalities are qualified for this award
- Qualified course or subjects are PhD position in Statistics with a computer science course.
- GMAT or GRE score of no more than five years old (for students with a Master degree obtained from a non-Dutch university). An indication of the minimum score required is 85%
- Masters’ degree (preferably a Research Master´s or MPhil degree) in Econometrics, Mathematics or a related field.
- Proof of English aptitude through a TOEFL test (score of at least 100 on the internet-based analysis and 600 on the paper-based analysis) where the score was obtained no more than two years before the application.
Click here to apply
How to Apply
- Interested applicants must take admission in PhD degree coursework at the University. After that, they can complete the online application for the University of Amsterdam Business School international PhD award Position.
- the following are the required credentials for this award below:
- letter of motivation
- depiction of the candidate’s primary study interests and ambitions
- A CV (Curriculum vitae)
- A grade list for your recently completed degree
- Two letters of reference (preferable by thesis advisor) and recent test scores (GMAT/GRE, TOEFL/IELTS) if applicable.
- Language Requirement: If your education has not been conducted in the English language, you will be expected to demonstrate evidence of an adequate level of English proficiency.
for more click here
don’t forget to bookmark this post for more updates