- How often you interact with posts from friends, groups or Pages (friends and family are prioritized).
- If the type of post is something you often interact with (example: photo, video, link).
- The number of comments, likes, reactions and shares a post receives from the people and Pages that see it. Keep in mind that these posts are shared by the friends, groups or Pages you follow.
- How recently something was posted.
Some things have a smaller influence over what you see. We may take into account signals such as how fast your internet connection is right now or what kind of phone you’re using (because this can affect how quickly things can load on your News Feed). These are just some of the thousands of signals that may be considered for News Feed ranking.
- Go to the post.
- Click in the top right and select Why am I seeing this post?