Netflix is an online video streaming service that allows users to stream or watch their favorite movies, award-winning TV shows, documentaries and many more on internet-connected devices. Netflix was found on the 29th of August in the year 1997 by Reed Hastings and Marc Randolph in Scotts valley located in California in the United States of America. Netflix is an online video streaming service that subscribers pay to access Netflix contents and also orders DVDs to get delivered to them, in this way the company makes money. The monthly membership fee is the only source of revenue for Netflix. Based on the streaming quality, the company offers three different plans for users which are as follows; the Basic plan, the standard plan and the premium plan which allows users to watch a vast library of extremely popular movies and TV shows.
Netflix was believed to raise its streaming premium price from US$ 13.99 to US$ 15.99 while its standard plan with HD Quality of the company’s most popular offerings will increase from US$ 10.99 to US$ 12.99 and its basic plan will now be from US$ 7.99 to US$ 8.99.
- HOW TO USE NETFLIX FREE TRIAL
- Using your browser open to NETFLIX.COM.
- Click on the option JOIN FREE FOR A MONTH.
- Click on SEE THE PLANS.
- Select your preferred plan and select CONTINUE.
- Input your EMAIL ADDRESS AND PASSWORD.
- Select your preferred PAYMENT METHOD.
- Enter your full name and billing information and then select START MEMBERSHIP.
- WHAT DOES NETFLIX INCLUDES
Netflix includes a variety of compatible devices such as; Game consoles, set-top boxes, Blu-ray players, smart TVs, tablets, streaming players and mobile phones.
- FACTS ABOUT NETFLIX
- members can watch movies, TV shows on Netflix as many times as they want at anywhere and anytime as long as they are with an internet-connected device that will enable them to access the Netflix app. Members can also play, pause and resume watching whatever movies or TV shows they are watching at those particular moments.
- Seasonal movies and large movies that consist of so many series can be watched on Netflix.
- Netflix currently operates nearly in all countries of the world.
- Netflix is an American media services provider and production company.
- As of 2018 Netflix had an estimated income of about US$ 1.211 billion.
- Netflix keeps a number of users private and also doesn’t openly talk about how many times its shows are watched.