Stop by every day at Yahoo News for the latest news headlines. In a world filled with fake news today, what we all need is a service which can provide us with quality and reliable info about anything. Yahoo as a whole has been very reliable and with this, they have proven to the world that it is possible to have a world free of fake news.
Yahoo News comes with a lot of top-headlines in different industries. These industries include:
You can be certain about the news you get from this platform. How can you understand the world you live in or dominate an industry without knowing what’s ongoing in it? Yahoo News brings to its visitors fresh update even before any other news channel or website carries it. Note, it of essence you understand that this service doesn’t function like a TV Channel. It is a website which notifies you with news from all industries. You should understand that the internet carries information faster than TV Channels do so, you can understand why Yahoo News isn’t a TV Channel.
How to Get Latest News and Headlines – Yahoo News Notifications
To get notified on the latest news and headlines, the major requirement is, having a Yahoo account. Signing up for this account is easy and straight to the point. Just follow the procedures below:
- Using your web browser visit https://login.yahoo.com/cin (It will take you to the Yahoo account sign up page)
- Input the details required of you (First name, Surname, Email address, Password, Phone number, BOD)
- Click “Continue”
- Follow through the procedures and complete the sign-up process
Once you are done with all that, you are now really to get notifications from Yahoo News. To enable notifications, follow the steps below:
- Visit yahoo.com/news/
- Click the profile icon at the top right corner of the page beside the search bar
- Select “Settings”
- Sign in your Yahoo account
- Click “Notifications” under General
- Click “Enable Notifications” under News Notification Settings (It is use for enabling and disabling notifications)